These are the pictures that didn't make the cut for our Christmas card but I still thought were cute and had to share. You can't see his receding hairline, but he's really looking bald now. :(
Those are the cutest things ever! Where did you find a hat that fit??? The one we got for pictures was way too big. I just love naked Santa hat pictures!
5 Comments:
At December 10, 2007 3:15 PM,
Kayla said…
I LOVE EM!!! I can't wait to see the one that made the cut.
At December 10, 2007 3:56 PM,
Kendra said…
Those are the cutest things ever! Where did you find a hat that fit??? The one we got for pictures was way too big. I just love naked Santa hat pictures!
At December 11, 2007 8:22 AM,
Amy said…
AAH! I can't wait to see the card!
At December 11, 2007 11:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
Aww.. what a cutie, Payton is balding too, how sad. :(
At December 19, 2007 10:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home