The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Little Pumpkin

We wanted to get Joel a pumpkin, so Mike picked one up on his way home from work one day. I assumed he would get a "baby pumpkin," but instead he came marching in with a huge smile on his face and pumpkin bigger than Joel. :)


3 Comments:

  • At November 02, 2007 9:14 AM, Blogger Kendra said…

    These pictures are awesome! Love the blue sky!. He's so adorable.

     
  • At November 02, 2007 9:27 AM, Blogger Kayla said…

    AWESOME!!!! That literally had me crying in laughter. He is just ssssooo cute. I'm so excited for these pictures of him. I don't get to see him enough. Keep em coming!!!!

     
  • At November 02, 2007 11:54 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    you are getting some great photos! I just love the perspective on that first one! what a cutie :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home