The exciting adventures of the Ward family
Could there be anything more precious? I know it's dark, but the sound is funny. I don't know what you'll get a bigger kick out of...Joel laughing, or his daddy trying to make him laugh. :)
posted by Jules @ 8:22 PM
At November 27, 2007 9:50 PM, Amy said…
hilarious--both Joel and Mike :) Elijah always stops being talkative when I turn on the camera, too!
At November 28, 2007 11:37 AM, Kendra said…
That is so adorable! I LOVE a baby's giggle. :)Kenneth is the same way, stopping to stare at any camera. I always try to hide it!
At November 28, 2007 12:33 PM, Kayla said…
HAHAHA!!! That is SSSSSOOOOOO cool. I have to see that in person. I can't even get Lincoln to giggle like that!!! I LOVE IT!!!
At November 29, 2007 5:54 AM, Larisa said…
That is so awesome to hear. Give him a huge kiss and hug from his aunt reese. PS...Mike is cute too..lol
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At November 27, 2007 9:50 PM,
Amy said…
hilarious--both Joel and Mike :)
Elijah always stops being talkative when I turn on the camera, too!
At November 28, 2007 11:37 AM,
Kendra said…
That is so adorable! I LOVE a baby's giggle. :)
Kenneth is the same way, stopping to stare at any camera. I always try to hide it!
At November 28, 2007 12:33 PM,
Kayla said…
HAHAHA!!! That is SSSSSOOOOOO cool. I have to see that in person. I can't even get Lincoln to giggle like that!!! I LOVE IT!!!
At November 29, 2007 5:54 AM,
Larisa said…
That is so awesome to hear. Give him a huge kiss and hug from his aunt reese. PS...Mike is cute too..lol
Post a Comment
<< Home