It's a Boy!
We have a son! Joel Samuel was born Wednesday August 8, 2007 at 6:26AM. He was 8 Lbs., 5 3/4 oz. and 22 inches long. I'll be sure to get some pictures up soon, but in the meantime you can check him out on the hospital website. Click the web nursery button--the baby ID is 117 and the pasword is 97c7YS.
Mike and I are overwhelmed with how incredibly blessed we are to have this beautiful baby entrusted to us. The past few days have been a whirlwind, but we are adjusting to life with a newborn. I love him more than I thought possible, and love Mike even more as I watch him be a daddy.
Mike and I are overwhelmed with how incredibly blessed we are to have this beautiful baby entrusted to us. The past few days have been a whirlwind, but we are adjusting to life with a newborn. I love him more than I thought possible, and love Mike even more as I watch him be a daddy.


5 Comments:
At August 12, 2007 9:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Awww, what a cutie Julie! I'm glad everything is going so well! Look at all that dark hair! What a blessing.
At August 13, 2007 6:04 AM,
Amy Deitemeyer said…
Uh! He is SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to you both on your new blessing. Can't wait to hold him!!!
At August 13, 2007 9:25 AM,
Kayla said…
He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Enjoy every second of this. He was worth the wait. He's perfect. And you and Mike are going to be AMAZING parents. There's so much love in your house. Please call if I can do anything. (especially if we can babysit!!!)
At August 13, 2007 6:29 PM,
Amy said…
so glad for the web nursery pic--he's so precious :) can't wait to meet him!! love you so much...talk to you soon.
At August 13, 2007 6:57 PM,
Kelly said…
Julie...He's sooo handsome! I'm so thrilled for you and have been praising God since I heard the news.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment
<< Home