Two Peas in a Pod

Here they are...our little pea pods! Joel and my nephew Johnathan (who is a month and a half older than him) dressed up as two peas in a pod for their first Halloween. Okay, Angel and I dressed them up, but they didn't protest too much. As you can see, they eventually tuckered out from all the excitement of the day. They got to be in a parade, won a costume contest, and even got their picture taken for the local paper.Could they be any cuter?!
3 Comments:
At November 06, 2007 9:59 AM,
Amy said…
Oh, I can't stand the cuteness :) love it! I need to see a full-length shot though!
At November 06, 2007 11:13 AM,
Kayla said…
That is super cute. This is just the beginning of all their fun!!!!
At November 06, 2007 4:00 PM,
Kendra said…
That is just too adorable! You have the cutest little boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home