Our First Days
Here are some pictures from the hospital and Joel's first days at home. It is hard to believe he is already two weeks old! He had his first doctor's appointment today. He has been gaining weight like a champ for the past week, but still isn't back up to his birth weight. He is in the 25th percentile for weight, and 95th percentile for length (tall and skinny)!
Mike went back to work last night. Our first night without him was sad, but luckily Joel slept well (allowing me to sleep). We are loving every minute with him and just can't believe how blessed we are.








Mike went back to work last night. Our first night without him was sad, but luckily Joel slept well (allowing me to sleep). We are loving every minute with him and just can't believe how blessed we are.










4 Comments:
At August 23, 2007 8:11 AM,
Kendra said…
These pictures are great! What a little cutie. He truly is a blessing.
At August 23, 2007 10:48 AM,
Kayla said…
I can see you in him too. I know everyone keeps saying how much he looks like Mike, but I think people feel obligated to say that when he's a boy with dark hair. Especially that picture with his eyes open, those facial features resemble you a lot!!! I can't wait to com eover next week and hold him again. I love the feel of little baby in your arms.
At August 23, 2007 12:01 PM,
Kelly said…
He looks so snuggly! What a cutie. I don't think I could put him down! :)
You look unspeakably happy. You're glowing...
:)
At August 23, 2007 5:51 PM,
Amy said…
yay, yay, yay!! I was going to call/email and nag you for more pictures besides the web nursery one :) those last two are just PRECIOUS!! and kelly's right :)
got your voicemail, I was so glad to hear from you--couldn't call back earlier but will try either tonight or tomorrow afternoon. love you!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home