The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Catching Up

I know it's been ages since my last update so over the next few days I will post some pictures to catch up. In case you've been wondering if this is going to turn into one of those blogs with nothing more than baby updates and pictures, the answer is yes (for now anyhow). I just don't have much time to put deep thoughts into words. I spend my days on the floor playing, changing diapers, feeding, cleaning spit-up, ect. When Joel is sleeping it is my chance to get some time in the Word, clean my house and prepare meals. There just doesn't seem to be any time left over. Sorry if that makes this a lame blog--it's the best I can do for now. :)

Here are some pictures from Christmas.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home