The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"Quirkiness"

I've been tagged by Amy to confess six weird things about myself. I prefer to think of myself as quirky rather than weird, but here we go anyway.

1). Mike works third shift and I have to sleep on his side of the bed when I sleep alone. I could never get to sleep on his side if he were in bed with me though--he has to be on my right.

2). I drink skim milk with every meal. There are only two of us and we go through two gallons of milk a week.

3). I hide my dirty dishes in the oven if people are coming over. Even if I know they won't notice or care...I can't help myself. It's stunts like this that earned me the title of "all time dish-washer" growing up. I can almost smell the melty tupperware now...

4). I lounge around every single morning until the last possible minute. Then I literally run around for 20 minutes trying to get ready, out the door, and to work on time. I'm usually at least 15 minutes late (and I only live 2 miles from work--pathetic, I know).

5). I talk on the phone while on the toilet. Hey, it's called multi-tasking people!

6). It completely annoys me to drive behind another car--especially if their vehicle is bigger than mine. I'm always passing people...not necessarily because I want to go faster, but because I just don't want to be behind them.

There are probably "quirkier" things about me, but let's face it...I don't know some of you that well and you would judge me. You're judging me already for the toilet thing aren't you? :) Alright, I tag...Larisa, Dawn, Kayla, Ruth, Jesse, and Kendra.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home