The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Long Overdue Update

I know, I'm a blog slacker. I generally get really lazy in the winter and don't even turn my computer on most nights. I would seriously hibernate for several months if I could. It's not depression or anything, I'm just a homebody when it's cold out. I'm ready for long days, flowers, flip flops, long walks and mowed grass!

The only major news in my life is our new arrival expected in early August. Here's a picture from our last ultrasound-- yep, I already have a thumb-sucker! I was 15 weeks at the time and it was still a little early to be able to determine the gender, but we're pretty sure we want to be surprised. I'm feeling great now that I'm several weeks into the 2nd trimester and we're just anxiously awaiting this little one.

Our house is also currently under construction (as always it seems). I'll post pictures when I find my camera cord. Right now the whole house is covered in a layer of dust and filth, but I'm so glad it's getting done.

That's about all for updates. I'll try to post more often for all of you that have been bugging me . :)

5 Comments:

  • At February 26, 2007 11:56 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    YAY!!!

    I am so excited and thankful to be pregnant at the same time with you. Praying hard for you and this baby...can't wait to see you in all your pregnant cuteness ;)

    Also can't wait to see remodeling photos!

     
  • At February 26, 2007 12:26 PM, Blogger Kendra said…

    I'm so happy for you! Will continue to pray for health for both of you.

    As for the filth, I say you make Lyndon clean up all the dust! :)

    Your baby is already adorable, just like you!!!!

     
  • At February 27, 2007 3:36 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    I tried to leave a message the other day and it wouldn't let me.
    I owe you DQ!
    So happy for the new addition to the family. Can't wait to meet him or her. Totally don't know how you could wait to me surprised.....I could have NEVER waited!

     
  • At February 27, 2007 10:08 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    I forgot about DQ!

    Actually it is more Mike than me that wants to be surprised...I go back and forth.

     
  • At February 27, 2007 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Of course you already know I'm extatic for you! I'll continue to pray for all of you as well, and praise the Lord for your blessing!!!
    Love ya!
    ~Amy D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home