The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Church Pictures

So we had our pictures on Monday night for the church directory. I am always kind of concerned about how Mike is going to do because he tends to not be very photogenic. He's just not good at the fake smile (while I mastered it long ago in Locomotion). We were going to just take our free 8x10 and run, but we won a drawing for a $50 gift certificate. Well the photographer kept making us say stupid things so I have this gay look on my face in all of the pictures. I didn't like any of them (Mike looked great though--go figure). So then we had $50 to blow on pictures we didn't even like--go figure again. We chose one where the look on my face was slightly less gay than the others, but my hair was doing a weird sticky up thing. Don't worry, $50 doesn't go very far anyway. I think it got us 2 sheets of wallets. I figured with smaller pictures my gay expression and messed up hair will be less noticeable. Right.

3 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    Oh no! That sucks. Ours were not that good either. I was going to blog about it soon. At least we all know how beautiful you are in real life! Mike too! : )

     
  • At November 16, 2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Kendra said…

    I feel ya! That is really a bummer.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 4:32 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    man, I just read Kayla's blog--sounds like you both struck out with pictures--and what a bummer too when you got $50 of free ones :(

    I am anxious to see a picture of you with a gay expression and sticky-up hair, though ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home