(S)Hit Trophy is No More
Well, Hit trophy is still here, but the infamous sign is not. About a month ago I posted about an unexpected apology letter we received at work for the vandalism of our sign. We had told our boss numerous times how terribly tacky it looked with the blotted out "S," but he hadn't gotten around to fixing or replacing it. Thursday afternoon our sign was a casualty in a car accident. As you can see, it was compltely obliterated and had no chance of survival. I guess that's one way to get a new sign.
I find it kind of ironic that we had just received a letter asking for forgiveness for the vandalism. It just goes to show that when God forgives, he completely wipes out your sin. ;-)
2 Comments:
At October 26, 2005 7:14 AM,
Amy said…
hahahaha...that last line was perfect, a little unexpected twist that I love! It made me laugh out loud :)
I hope Tom thinks through the design of the new sign so no one can paint an "s" in front of it :)
At October 26, 2005 9:31 AM,
Kayla said…
WHOA, it really was demolished!
I am looking forward to seeing the new design.
Post a Comment
<< Home