Happy Anniversary To Us!
Monday morning Mike and I headed over to Gatlinburg (which is where we spent our honeymoon). We ate supper at our favorite restaurant in Pigeon Forge, The Alabama Grill. It was fabulous as always! We spent the evening walking around Gatlinburg hand-in-hand and reminiscing about our honeymoon. We went in all the little shops and villages, got ice cream cones, had an old time photo taken (which I'll post as soon as I scan it in) and listened to a band. It was so wonderful. Our trip was such a nice break for us, but it’s always nice to return home as well.It's hard to believe we've been married for two years. I can honestly say that it just keeps getting better and better, and we are more in love today than we were on our wedding day. I never knew being married would be so much fun! I can only hope that we are this happy in 50 years.


2 Comments:
At October 05, 2005 10:23 AM,
Kayla said…
I am happy you had such a good time! Are you going to try to go back every anniversary? I bet that would be so special. It's awesome to have a "spot" that just feels romantic to retreat to.
So glad you are home safe again!
At October 05, 2005 12:53 PM,
Amy said…
Yay! Congratulations on your anniversary. Glad you had a great time in Gatlinburg to finish your trip!
Post a Comment
<< Home