The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cure for Hiccups

I was told (It may have been by Amy) that drinking a glass of water upside down was a sure-fire cure for the hiccups. I remembered this earlier today when I got a terrible case of them, and decided to test the theory. So I grab my water bottle and bend over to drink, crash my head my desk, drop the bottle, and 32 oz. of water goes splashing all over myself and my office.

New theory: to get rid of the hiccups simply bang your head on a hard surface and dump water on yourself. It worked for me.

2 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2005 5:01 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    hahaha...I'm sorry for laughing at you...but that's hilarious.

    in other sad news...the theory isn't foolproof after all. it used to ALWAYS work for me...but it hasn't cured my hiccups the last three or four times I've tried. argh.

     
  • At October 28, 2005 8:06 AM, Blogger Kayla said…

    HHHHHAAAAAAAA!!
    As I read that, I could totally see it happening. I'll remember that next time I have them :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home