Finally Back to Normal
Mike's 1st day on 1st shift is today after a year on 2nd! He is really looking forward to having a life again, and we are both very excited that we will finally be able to spend time together like a normal married couple. The early mornings will take some getting used to, but it's a small price to pay. To celebrate, I am making his favorite meal (pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions) and his favorite dessert (german chocolate cake) for our first supper together.


4 Comments:
At September 26, 2005 5:02 PM,
Amy said…
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you! I can't imagine what an awesome change that will be! :)
At September 27, 2005 8:43 AM,
Kayla said…
Awesome! and YUM!!! (I read this yesturday and it wouldn't let me leave a comment. It still sounds good today though.)
At September 27, 2005 9:34 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yay Juls....I'm ssoo happy 4 u!
At September 27, 2005 4:19 PM,
Larisa said…
I am really happy for the both of you....now maybe we can all spend evenings together for a change!!
Post a Comment
<< Home