Vicious Hunters
Don't they look ferocious? My dad and brothers got together today to shoot clay pigeons while the girls gathered grapevine in the woods (for crafts). Josh had an “Annie Get Your Gun” flashback…"pull! ...hit! I mean, miss!" Some of you will remember what I’m talking about. :-) In the bottom picture Wyatt is proudly showing off the box he shot.



5 Comments:
At October 16, 2005 8:04 PM,
Amy said…
hahahahahaha....
those boys look awfully tough--and I LOVE the picture of Wyatt :)
as for Josh's memory...yeah. Steve and I watched that video last summer and rewound that part about six times. It still cracks me up thinking about it.
At October 17, 2005 8:28 AM,
Kayla said…
I stole the picture for my blog too. I also changed my backround on my computer at work to be this picture. Everytime I see it I start cracking up!!!
At October 21, 2005 10:26 AM,
Amy said…
girl, you haven't even blogged all week long. slacker.
At October 21, 2005 3:48 PM,
Jules said…
:-) I know, I know. I haven't had much time for blogging this week. I do have a fun story to post this weekend so stay tuned.
At October 25, 2005 4:07 PM,
Amy said…
still waiting for that fun story...
Post a Comment
<< Home