The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Friday, June 06, 2008

Product Review

Kidco Babysteps Food Mill With Carry CaseCan I just say how much I love this thing? We have gotten tons of use out of it. We can grind up most table food we are eating instead having to come up with a separate meal for the Joel or give him the jarred stuff. The other night we had BBQ chicken on the grill, green beans and applesauce. I just ground up the chicken and green beans and Joel was all set. Why spend a fortune on baby food or the pre-packaged meals? We don't use it quite as much now that he can chew better and we can just cut a lot of things up into small pieces, but it is still very handy. I think it was only like $12, plus it is BPA free so it is safe in your dishwasher. It gets an A+ from me.

3 Comments:

  • At June 09, 2008 7:36 AM, Blogger Kendra said…

    I have one too! I love it! We didn't get ours as soon, so we haven't gotten as much use, but it's great.

     
  • At June 09, 2008 7:36 AM, Blogger Kendra said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At June 10, 2008 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm... I don't have one of those, but boy am I tired of buying baby food, so I might go get me one of those. Thanks for the tip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home