The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dada

Joel just started saying Da-Da this week! He makes the "Mmmm...Mmmm" sound, but can't quite get "Mama" out just yet. :) He doesn't usually perform on command or when there is a camera on him....I wonder if he is going to be shy like his daddy. He also cut a bottom front tooth! Oh, and his new favorite activity is pulling my hair.

3 Comments:

  • At March 10, 2008 8:33 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    oh, I love it! what a fun start to a Monday morning. so cute!

     
  • At March 11, 2008 9:30 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    I just watched this again with E - he was mesmerized :) taking pointers from his buddy!

    I love how it's like he's trying to say mama but when you encourage it he just goes right back to dada!

     
  • At March 18, 2008 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How unbelievably adorable!! You are blessed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home