The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

On the Move

I know it has been ages since my last post, but I have had my hands quite full the past few weeks since Joel has gained full mobility. I can no longer put him on a blanket with some toys and leave the room to do other things. He is crawling all over the place--and fast. He pulls himself up to everything and some of his favorite activities include pulling things off of shelves and opening cupboard doors. I spend most of my day distracting and re-directing. He is definitely keeping me busy, but it is a lot of fun! The good news is that the weather has been decent so we can go outside to play (read: eat grass).

2 Comments:

  • At June 04, 2008 12:22 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At June 04, 2008 12:22 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    It feels like just yesterday we were out to supper and you were telling us you were pregnant! He's turning into a little boy with this crawling business. The "baby days" are nearing the end. (wipe tear)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home