The exciting adventures of the Ward family
posted by Jules @ 9:20 PM
At April 24, 2008 7:01 AM, Amy said…
oh, this made me laugh out loud! love it!! what a great series of photos! can't wait to see you two next week :)
At April 24, 2008 7:29 AM, Kayla said…
HAHA! That was GREAT! Thanks for sharing.
At April 24, 2008 3:59 PM, Kendra said…
I love this! I was ashamed to admit that I would probably not have been so laid back about it all. Silly me would have been trying to prevent.
At April 25, 2008 8:37 AM, Jules said…
Don't worry--I'm laid back to a fault sometimes. Yesterday I basically WATCHED as he rolled off the couch. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At April 24, 2008 7:01 AM,
Amy said…
oh, this made me laugh out loud! love it!! what a great series of photos! can't wait to see you two next week :)
At April 24, 2008 7:29 AM,
Kayla said…
HAHA! That was GREAT! Thanks for sharing.
At April 24, 2008 3:59 PM,
Kendra said…
I love this! I was ashamed to admit that I would probably not have been so laid back about it all. Silly me would have been trying to prevent.
At April 24, 2008 3:59 PM,
Kendra said…
I love this! I was ashamed to admit that I would probably not have been so laid back about it all. Silly me would have been trying to prevent.
At April 25, 2008 8:37 AM,
Jules said…
Don't worry--I'm laid back to a fault sometimes. Yesterday I basically WATCHED as he rolled off the couch. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home