Not So Small Group


Since it's been a little while since I posted any pictures...these were taken at our small group Super Bowl Party. Meet the kiddos. The funny thing is, about three years ago we were in a huge group that split--those with kids and those without. We were the group without, but look at us now! In the second picture, Kenny was about to tell a secret and Joel was trying to shut him up. He is with Michael, the old man of the group in the 3rd picture. The last one is us girls a couple of years ago. I love our small group. We have a blast together and I am so thankful for the awesome friendships we have developed.



1 Comments:
At April 09, 2008 6:25 AM,
Kayla said…
That picture of Joel covering Kenneth's mouth is SO funny I can't even stand it! What a good memory to catch.
Post a Comment
<< Home