My singing frog
Have you ever seen that old cartoon where the man finds a performing frog? The frog puts on a top hat and swings a baton singing "hello my baby, hello my darling..." Yet when the man tries to show off this unique animal and cash in on it, the frog just sits there and maybe lets out a "ribbett." I have been told that Mike is my singing frog. I often forget how shy my husband is if you don't know him. So when I tell a story (like today for instance) when he was singing at the top of his lungs and dancing around the kitchen like a lunatic trying to make me laugh, it's hard for people to imagine because in public all you might hear out of him is a "hey" (ribbitt). I assure you though, he does talk (oh, does he talk). He is just very reserved with people he doesn't know well, and few people take the time to really draw him out. Once he feels comfortable with you though...watch out. You may never get him to stop "singing." :)


1 Comments:
At April 09, 2005 7:52 AM,
Larisa said…
I have never thought of it that way, but you are right!!! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home