The exciting adventures of the Ward family
posted by Jules @ 7:41 PM
At May 14, 2006 8:37 PM, Amy said…
I didn't realize Wyatt was dancing too! how adorable :)
At May 15, 2006 8:03 AM, Kayla said…
They did do great! I especially liked the cowboy hat this year. I can't believe next year with be Ashley's last. Too sad to think about!
At May 15, 2006 9:59 AM, Anonymous said…
Ahhh how cute...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At May 14, 2006 8:37 PM,
Amy said…
I didn't realize Wyatt was dancing too! how adorable :)
At May 15, 2006 8:03 AM,
Kayla said…
They did do great! I especially liked the cowboy hat this year. I can't believe next year with be Ashley's last. Too sad to think about!
At May 15, 2006 9:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
Ahhh how cute...
Post a Comment
<< Home