I ♥ Fall!
When I think fall, I think:
Perfect weather
Bonfires
Chili
Pumpkin spice candles
All of the leaves changing colors
Sweaters
Football
The smell of burning leaves
Hot Cider
Scary movies
Corn Mazes
Apples
Carving pumpkins
Craft shows
My Anniversary :-)
I love fall! If I had it my way it would be fall all year long!
Perfect weather
Bonfires
Chili
Pumpkin spice candles
All of the leaves changing colors
Sweaters
Football
The smell of burning leaves
Hot Cider
Scary movies
Corn Mazes
Apples
Carving pumpkins
Craft shows
My Anniversary :-)
I love fall! If I had it my way it would be fall all year long!


5 Comments:
At September 19, 2005 10:56 AM,
Amy said…
If it were fall all year long, you wouldn't appreciate it so much :) I love fall too though...but you forgot one thing on your list: visiting your best friend in her new home! yay!
At September 19, 2005 11:35 AM,
Jules said…
That's a given! :-)
At September 20, 2005 9:08 AM,
Amy said…
Thought of you when I read this about fall on another blog (one of my favorites):
http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/2005/09/certification_o.html
At September 20, 2005 9:31 AM,
Kayla said…
That's an idea....
football game on a Friday night and then a bonfire.
(I could still go Fire Mountain, but you know the boys...)
At September 20, 2005 10:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
I love fall as well. I think people who don't are psycotic. What is there not to love? Smores...yum. Sweatshirts....cozy. Low energy bills cause the weather is perfect.....nice. Kay...now that we are all agreed I will go. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home