'Tis the Season...
...for Christmas parties!
Last Saturday was Mike's company Christmas party. It is always fun to get all dressed up and go out. Plus, it's a free meal and an excuse to dance with my husband. :-) It's also nice to meet and spend time with his co-workers who he sees for 12+ hours a day. Sorry the picture is so dark--it's all I have for right now.
Sunday night was our small group Christmas party at our house. We have such a great, fun group and we've really come a long way together. It is just the perfect combination of personalities. Their love, support and laughter are so important to us.
During our "white elephant" gift exchange Eric and Kendra drew "the perfect man" and "the perfect woman." The perfect man says things like, "The ball game really isn't that important, I'd rather spend time with you," and "Actually I am not really sure which way to go, I'll turn in here and ask directions." The perfect woman chimes in with "Don't feel bad honey, I forgot it was our anniversary too!" and "We don't need to ask for directions, maybe we can find a shortcut!" They had us cracking up. Aren't theycute? The perfect couple!
Yesterday we headed up north to my grandparent's house in Michigan for a family Christmas party. I am happy to report that we didn't get lost at all! *cheers* Somehow, every time we go to Michigan we get hopelessly lost either on the way there or on the way home. Of course we had to follow my parents to ensure we stayed on course, but still...it's progress.
Last Saturday was Mike's company Christmas party. It is always fun to get all dressed up and go out. Plus, it's a free meal and an excuse to dance with my husband. :-) It's also nice to meet and spend time with his co-workers who he sees for 12+ hours a day. Sorry the picture is so dark--it's all I have for right now.
Sunday night was our small group Christmas party at our house. We have such a great, fun group and we've really come a long way together. It is just the perfect combination of personalities. Their love, support and laughter are so important to us.
During our "white elephant" gift exchange Eric and Kendra drew "the perfect man" and "the perfect woman." The perfect man says things like, "The ball game really isn't that important, I'd rather spend time with you," and "Actually I am not really sure which way to go, I'll turn in here and ask directions." The perfect woman chimes in with "Don't feel bad honey, I forgot it was our anniversary too!" and "We don't need to ask for directions, maybe we can find a shortcut!" They had us cracking up. Aren't theycute? The perfect couple!Yesterday we headed up north to my grandparent's house in Michigan for a family Christmas party. I am happy to report that we didn't get lost at all! *cheers* Somehow, every time we go to Michigan we get hopelessly lost either on the way there or on the way home. Of course we had to follow my parents to ensure we stayed on course, but still...it's progress.


3 Comments:
At December 19, 2005 3:00 PM,
Kelly said…
Hi Julie!
What fun pics. Looks like you had a great weekend! Where in Michigan did you go?
I love your updates. I check your blog often! :)
I pray you and Mike have a wonderfully blessed year! Maybe we'll "run into each other" again sometime soon. Do we have any other mutual friends getting married...?
Merry Christmas, Julie!
At December 19, 2005 5:51 PM,
Amy said…
That's such a great picture of you and Mike! Maybe you can lighten it a little using photo software? Anyway you two are cute :)
Love you! Can't wait to (hopefully) see you when I'm home this weekend!
At December 21, 2005 11:59 AM,
Jules said…
Thanks Kelly! My grandparents live in Bath, Michigan. Ever heard of it?
Post a Comment
<< Home