"C" is for Cookie
I used my last vacation day on Friday to do some holiday baking. Since my mom fractured her wrist "skiing" (really roller skating but we thought skiing sounded so much cooler) she needed some help with her shopping, baking, and gift wrapping. We managed to get quite a load done. We made monster cookies, chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, no-bakes, peanut butter blossoms, and puppy chow. You can't tell in the picture, but we have flour all over our
faces to emphasize our hard work.Wyatt came over after school and was quite a big helper. The peanut butter blossoms were all him. All of the cookies are very yummy (too yummy in fact). Now if I could just keep my hands out of them...


4 Comments:
At December 21, 2005 7:37 AM,
Amy said…
great pictures! you are too cute :)
At December 21, 2005 9:10 AM,
Kayla said…
I didn't get to try any of the others yet but I will give props on the puppy chow.....YYYUUUMMMM!!!
It's a good thing your mom has lots of daughters to help her out when she needs it. So sweet.
At December 21, 2005 10:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
What fun! Sounds like you are having a wonderful holiday season! You wanna come help me with my baking now? :)
At December 21, 2005 12:00 PM,
Jules said…
I would love to help with your baking! As long as the goodies stay at YOUR house so I'm not tempted by them. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home