The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Exercise

I find it impossible to do any sort of physical activity when it is so stinking hot out. I do great in the spring and fall when I can go for bike rides or long walks in the country. Winter is no problem because I can walk or run on the treadmill and go to aerobics class. However, I try not to even move, let alone exercise when it is above 75 degrees or so. I just can't do it. Most people slim down in the summertime and bulk up in the winter. Not me--I am just the opposite.

1 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2005 10:12 AM, Blogger Kayla said…

    I hear ya. I was 2 lbs heavier this morning and I totally know it's because it's so HOT that I eat bowl after bowl of icecream. I have an addiction that is going to require medical attention to cure!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home