Wednesday Nights
I have had the privilege of having dinner with my best friend Amy every Wednesday night for the past nine months or so while she's been home in transition between college and marriage. When Mike had to move to 2nd shift in October I thought I would nearly die, but these (at least) once a week meetings were such an unexpected blessing that I might have missed out on otherwise. We have laughed, cried, prayed, knitted (or was it crocheting?), shopped, ate a lot, danced our calories off (that was a sight), painted my house, walked miles and miles, and of course planned her wedding. I can't believe she's getting married in two days and moving to Tennessee! I am going to miss our time together so much, but I am excited for the things that God has in store for her and Steve in their new life together.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home