The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Monday, July 11, 2005

Back to Work

After 10 glorious days off, it's back to the real world. Since Kamco shuts down for the week of the 4th of July, I took a week's vacation to spend some time with Mike. We were able to get a lot of projects done around the house, but right now our spare bedroom is completely gutted and the whole house is layered with dust. We spent Friday at Cedar Point, which was a very long day but a lot of fun.

Yesterday I had a 9-hour Titanic rehearsal. We ran the show once, had a pot luck supper, and then ran it a second time. During the 1st time through during one of the dinner scenes I came crashing down along with the big platters I was carrying when my foot slipped into a crack between two parts of the set. My ankle is pretty scraped and bruised but at least it's not sprained. You know what they say, the show must go on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home