Runaway Dog
Somehow, Sydney has been getting off her chain and disappearing. One Friday night I got home late and she was nowhere to be found. I frantically called Mike at work, but of course he couldn't just leave. I probably woke up half the neighborhood yelling and whistling for her. Finally she came running from behind the neighbor’s house as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Then, one day we were away and I got a voicemail from a neighbor saying "I found your dog Sydney by the intersection." Luckily she was back on her chain when we got home. At first we thought it must be some kids letting her off, but I don't think anyone would mess with her in the middle of the day. Plus, Sydney is impossible to calm down enough to get off her chain. We don't know how she does it, but her new nickname is "Houdini." We have since added a 2nd clasp to her chain, and that seems to be working for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home