Tickets on Sale
For anyone interested, I just wanted to let you know that Titanic tickets go on sale tonight to members, advertisers, and cast and crew members. The cost is $10 for adults and $8 for students and seniors if you order them ahead. All tickets at the door will be $11. You may also order tickets Monday-Friday from 6:00 PM -9:00 PM by calling Diane Phelps at 419-445-3320.
Performances will be held at the Archbold High School Auditorium Thursday July 14, Saturday July 16, Friday July 22 and Saturday July 23 at 8:00 PM, and also on Sunday July 24 at 2:30 PM.
Performances will be held at the Archbold High School Auditorium Thursday July 14, Saturday July 16, Friday July 22 and Saturday July 23 at 8:00 PM, and also on Sunday July 24 at 2:30 PM.


2 Comments:
At June 20, 2005 1:37 PM,
Amy said…
I wish I could come, Jules :( It'd be fun to see what you've been working so hard on!
At June 21, 2005 8:29 AM,
Kayla said…
Wow! That's a lot of performances girl. Thurs the 14th and Friday the 22nd won't work because Josh will be at work. Sat the 16th is his reunion, Sat the 23rd is the Tigers game, and Sun the 24th is his birthday. We have had not a thing going in June or August but our July seems to have so many things we can't do them all. I will let Josh know the times and see if there's anything we can work out!!!! I know you've been putting so much into this and I'm proud of you for venturing out and using your gifts and talents! Everyone who comes will be in for a REAL treat!
Post a Comment
<< Home