Farewell Titanic
After a whirlwind weekend, Titanic is officially done! For those of you who didn't get to come see it I'll fill you in...the ship sank and I died. Sunday's performance almost killed me for real since the air-conditioning wasn't working properly and it was 100 degrees out! The audience was fanning themselves with their programs the entire time, and there we were on stage in our sweaters, long winter coats, blankets and life jackets! We were (pretending) to shiver as sweat was just dripping off of us. It was absolutely miserable. Then I got to go home to my 91 degree house. Mike and I spent the rest of the day watching TV in the basement where it was at least bearable (as long as we sat very still and didn't touch).
It's so nice not to have four-hour rehearsals every night anymore!
It's so nice not to have four-hour rehearsals every night anymore!


1 Comments:
At July 27, 2005 3:02 PM,
Amy said…
LOL at "the ship sank and I died"...you're hilarious :)
Post a Comment
<< Home