The exciting adventures of the Ward family
posted by Jules @ 7:56 AM
At October 03, 2008 9:22 AM, Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, you gave your kids ice cream?! Lol. J/K. I think my dad gave Payton part of a frosty when she was like 8 months old. What did he do when the cow licked him? I still need to meet the cutie patootie. ;)
At October 03, 2008 9:54 AM, cincychelle said…
How adorable! Chris was looking forward to taking Olivia to the fair this year...maybe next year we can take all 3 kids together! :)
At October 05, 2008 2:11 PM, Amy Deitemeyer said…
so cute! thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At October 03, 2008 9:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, you gave your kids ice cream?! Lol. J/K. I think my dad gave Payton part of a frosty when she was like 8 months old. What did he do when the cow licked him? I still need to meet the cutie patootie. ;)
At October 03, 2008 9:54 AM,
cincychelle said…
How adorable! Chris was looking forward to taking Olivia to the fair this year...maybe next year we can take all 3 kids together! :)
At October 05, 2008 2:11 PM,
Amy Deitemeyer said…
so cute! thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home