Daddy's Helper
I forgot to mention that Joel is walking now! He started taking steps several weeks ago and is full-on walking now. He still sort of moves like Frankenstein and he falls a lot, but he gets right back up and keeps going. He tends to walk a lot more at home--I guess he's more comfortable on his own turf (and barefoot). If he wants to go fast and "run" away from us he'll resort to crawling because he can really boogy on his hands and knees!


2 Comments:
At September 29, 2008 2:45 PM,
Kayla said…
Awww, that's so cute! I'm thankful that God gave you such tender heart strings because moments like your hubby and your sweet baby boy together and cherished moments! And I'm also glad that Joel is walking. I'm very excited about your new baby to come, however, I will tell you that I am sorry being hands free won't last long for you. It is rewarding after a year of being a total provider to enjoy a break now and then. So, enjoy these next three months all you can, because another precious stage full of tender hearted moments is about to begin : )
At September 30, 2008 3:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Aww..how fun! We are trying to patiently wait for Payton to start walking. :) It's a whole new world isn't it?!
Post a Comment
<< Home