The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

From This Day Forward

Three years ago today, Mike and I stood before God and our family and friends and vowed to love each other forever as husband and wife.

When we made that promise we had no idea what we would encounter in the future--what difficulties or joys life would send our way. There have been wonderful times when our love was the most beautiful thing in the world...and there have been difficult times when our love was the only thing that saw us through.

I don't take for granted how incredibly blessed I am. I realize that what we have is rare and I honestly thank God every day for this amazing man who makes me so very happy. Here's to another year of bliss.

PS. What makes a girl feel more special than getting flowers delivered to her at work? :)


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home