The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Additions

Big News: I have a new little nephew! The anxiously awaited baby Lincoln joined us on November 1st. Big brother Jayden couldn't be more proud and loves to show him off. Lincoln is just as cute as can be. I think he looks a lot like Jayden when he was a baby--especially when he makes certain faces.

My friend Kim also has a new son, Joseph. He is my new boyfriend. Please pray for them as he has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. He is so stinking sweet and adorable, and Kim and David have shown amazing faith through everything. Their trust in our big God is truly inspiring. Joseph is doing fabulous and just growing like a weed.

There is a new addition in our house as well--meet Titan. Since the field mice have decided to make themselves at home in our house for the winter, I begged for a cat to chase them out (since nothing else has worked and Sydney doesn't seem to mind them running around). He is a little bigger than our last kitty, and more able to defend himself. He definitely doesn't put up with anything from Sydney, but Syd has also calmed down a lot in the past year. *Note: I use "he" loosely since we have yet to determine if he/she is a boy or a girl.

Mike is working insanely long hours once again. Last week was 80 hours (20 of which were in one day), and he has worked the past 10 Saturdays. I don't know how he does it, but he somehow still makes time with me a priority. The man absolutely amazes me. He is really looking forward to a few days off for Thanksgiving (and catching up on some much needed sleep).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home