The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Monday, April 04, 2005

What a Deal

I shop out-of-season whenever possible to get the best deals (you're talking about the girl who buys Christmas gifts in June). I knew that I was in dire need of a new winter coat because mine was ridiculously big on me. So, I decided I could suck it up for this year, but I would have to break down and buy a new one for next year. The plan was to wait until late winter/early spring when all the winter coats were on super-duper clearance. Well...unfortunately when this time came we didn't have a lot of extra spending money to go shopping, and by the time we got back to the mall there wasn’t much of a selection. Since I didn't want a coat with fake fur around the collar, I decided I would just have to wait until next fall and pay full price. Two weeks ago we had to go to the mall so Mike could get fitted for a tux. As I was browsing the clearance racks at Sears, I found ONE winter coat...IN MY SIZE...marked down several times to $6.99! That's right, I got a brand new super cute winter coat for six dollars and ninety-nine cents!!! It was meant to be. Just the fact that I got such a good deal will somehow make the coat that much warmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home