Spring Fever
I've been itching for spring since the beginning of January. This morning when I woke up the sun was shining so I pulled open the curtains and it brought a smile to my face. Okay, so I don't actually smile in the mornings, but it made me feel good. Then when I opened the door to let Sydney out I realized that looks are deceiving since it was only 12 degrees. Brrr. Something about February and March just makes me want to hibernate. It's hard to even get out of bed, although at least it's not sill dark when I get up anymore. The days are getting a little longer though...a sure sign that spring isn't too far away.


1 Comments:
At March 03, 2005 12:24 PM,
Larisa said…
I know what you mean Jules! I just want to go outside with no jacket and enjoy the day!!
Post a Comment
<< Home