The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Bachelor

After wasting 3 hours of my Monday night watching the season finale, Bachelorette Jen Schefft chose....no one. Are you kidding me? Things don't work out with Andrew Firestone so ABC brings her back, lets her hand pick 25 men and she can't find ONE that she's compatible with? I suppose I do commend her for not accepting another marriage proposal just because it would make the perfect TV moment. Obviously the whole concept of the show is severely flawed. Come on, promising to spend the rest your life with someone you've dated on and off for six weeks (who by the way has met your family only ONCE)? Still though, the TV viewer in me wanted to see the proposal and a happy ending...even if they did end up breaking up next week. What can I say? I'm a sucker for those exaggerated, over-the-top ridiculously mushy endings. I am now officially boycotting this show...at least until the next season starts in a few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home