The Mental Ward

The exciting adventures of the Ward family

Friday, April 01, 2005

Announcement of TITANIC Proportions

This summer I will be in Archbold Community Theatre’s production of Titanic the musical! I didn't tell many people I was auditioning because, a). I wasn't entirely sure that I wouldn't chicken out, and b). I didn't want to feel stupid if I didn't make it. Practices begin already in April and I’m very excited to be involved in musical theatre again. Performance dates are July 14, 16, 22, 23 & 24 so mark your calendars!

Oh, and just so you know, this musical is not based on the movie (as everyone usually assumes). There is no Jack, no Rose, and no "heart of the ocean,” but I promise it will still be good. :)

3 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2005 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG you got it! congrats!! i'm so happy for you! and so far away, i won't be able to see your musical titanic debut. :(

    but eh, no rose or jack? come on jules! :wink:

     
  • At April 01, 2005 9:48 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Yay! Congrats to you...I wish I could see it!

     
  • At April 02, 2005 5:12 AM, Blogger Larisa said…

    I am so happy for you!! I am glad you had the courage to follow through...you really proved something to yourself!
    And don't EVER make me keep that kind of secret from your brother again...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home