Things I'm happy about today...
• I had the morning off
• I went for a long bike ride with my husband (although my butt is killing me)
• It's warm enough to open all the windows
• My new Gold Canyon candles
• My favorite show is on tonight (LOST)
• It stays light out so late
• I'm wearing sandals
• Work is really busy so the days go fast
• Diet Coke
• 2 more days until the weekend
• I went for a long bike ride with my husband (although my butt is killing me)
• It's warm enough to open all the windows
• My new Gold Canyon candles
• My favorite show is on tonight (LOST)
• It stays light out so late
• I'm wearing sandals
• Work is really busy so the days go fast
• Diet Coke
• 2 more days until the weekend


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home