My Vice
Everyone has one...that one thing that just gets you every time. Mine is chocolate covered nuts, specifically almonds. They can be in the form of M&Ms with almonds, Hershey Kisses with almonds, or any candy bar with (you guessed it) almonds. They can make this (usually) sane person lose all control instantly.
The thing that gets me is that Mike doesn't have a vice when it comes to food. He loves chocolate covered cherries, but he keeps them in the freezer and eats one every now and then. There is still a box in there from Christmas. I cannot imagine this, as I have never been able to eat just one of anything in my life. Well that's not entirely true...one BAG of Doritos, one POUND of chocolate covered almonds (as happened earlier this week), one ROW of Oreos, one BOX of girl scout cookies...you get the idea. Why am I physically incapable of having a handful of M&Ms and walking away?
The thing that gets me is that Mike doesn't have a vice when it comes to food. He loves chocolate covered cherries, but he keeps them in the freezer and eats one every now and then. There is still a box in there from Christmas. I cannot imagine this, as I have never been able to eat just one of anything in my life. Well that's not entirely true...one BAG of Doritos, one POUND of chocolate covered almonds (as happened earlier this week), one ROW of Oreos, one BOX of girl scout cookies...you get the idea. Why am I physically incapable of having a handful of M&Ms and walking away?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home