New Look
Well, for some reason my old template was giving me fits. It got all crazy whenever I had a post that was more than a paragraph long. Somehow when I changed templates I lost all the links to everyone elses blogs! Grrrr! Now I can't remember how to put them on. How frustrating!


3 Comments:
At August 23, 2005 9:25 AM,
Kayla said…
Dude, my eyes jumped because it shocked me to see your new page!
Okay,
Click on the "i power blogger button" at the bottom of your template. Then click on the name of your blog. At the top of this (3rd page) page there are four options. The third tab is "template", click on it. Scroll WAY WAY down until you see http:(lots of letters)edit me. (address)
Just erase the edit me info and input your new info.
Mine is kjg0305.blogspot.com
Good luck. Love ya!
At August 24, 2005 6:17 AM,
Amy said…
Jules, some templates don't have edit-me...if yours doesn't, just IM me today and I'll get you going with the links.
How'd you get the font to be yellow??
I miss the pink...it was "you"...I wish that template wasn't so screwed up!
At August 26, 2005 12:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
ssooo..you told me to blag more, and you haven't done yours since...I see how it is. I just wanted everyone know...Julie is the coolest girl ever...kay. Bye!
Post a Comment
<< Home