I'm a Blogger!
So, I've been sucked into the world of blog--thank you very much Amy Kaylor. When Amy first told me about this so-called "blog" I thought to myself that it was a little silly. But through Amy and other "blogger" friends I've come to realize that it's actually quite convenient and makes a whole lot of sense. One day as Amy was about to delve into a lengthy story, I was able to say "I know, I read your blog," thus saving her the time and emotion of rehashing the entire thing again (and sparing me having to hear it twice). :) This, coupled with my inability to create an actual website, made me reconsider my initial judgment of the blog. This way, all of my friends and family are able to keep up on all of the happenings in the whirlwind that is my life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home